Village house with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and views from the roof terrace. Sleeps 4 adults, plus 1 child by arrangement. Free WiFi.
Casa Real is a charming restored village house located 30 seconds from the square in Montejaque, a pretty pueblo blanco in the Grazalema Natural Park, and just 20-minute drive from Ronda.
Officially registered with the authorities as a vivienda rural, Casa Real has to meet strict standards of comfort and safety and is regularly inspected.
As a result of the pandemic, the house is also subject to a set of Covid-19 protocols, which are strictly adhered to. You can be assured that Casa Real is one of the cleanest places in town.
There is free WIFI, a Bluetooth speaker, a CD player and a television in the lounge.
Casa Real has been imaginatively designed to retain many traditional features but with modern bathrooms and kitchen.
The house allows guests to get the best out of the surrounding area and the wonderful climate.
The large L-shaped lounge, dining room and kitchen retain many original features. This leads into the hallway which in turn leads to the patio, the downstairs bathroom, the laundry room and the stairs to the first floor.
In the large first bedroom, named the Burgundy Room, you will find two single beds, a built-in wardrobe, a dressing table and a sofa. There is room for a cot/child’s bed.
The second bedroom, the Green Room, has a standard double bed, wardrobe and dressing table. All three beds have brand new mattresses.
There is a second bathroom and stairs leading to the roof terrace.
The roof terrace affords a 360° view of this most beautiful of the pueblos blancos of the Serranía de Ronda, as well as the emblematic mountains Hacho and Tavizna and the surrounding valley and olive and citrus groves.
There are four adjustable wooden lounger chairs, a table and a sun umbrella.
The traditional patio downstairs is completely private and perfect for al fresco dining. There is a table with four chairs and a barbecue. There is a lovely scented jasmine growing here.
The municipal swimming pool is 20 minutes walk away or five minutes by car.
As a self-catering house, you’ll find everything you need for a perfect stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a large fridge/freezer, hob, oven, kettle, coffee maker and microwave oven. It is fully stocked with oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, herbs and spices, coffee, tea, infusions, sugar, etc.
Casa Real currently has two bedrooms (a 3rd will be available at a future date).
There are cots and high chairs available free of charge.
The two modern bathrooms are brand new. The upstairs bathroom has a WC, bidet, washbasin, vanity unit and a full bath with shower over.
The downstairs bathroom is a wet room with WC, bidet, washbasin and a walk-in luxury shower.
There is a separate laundry room with a brand new washing machine and traditional Spanish pila or sink.
Linen and towels are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
- Check-in time is from 3 pm and check-out is 10 am.
- Smoking is not allowed, except on the roof terrace.
- Free on-street parking is available throughout the village, as well as two municipal car parks.
- Pets are not allowed at the property.
- Strictly no parties allowed.
- The same price all year round.
- 80€ per night for up to 4 adults; 500€ for a week.
- Discounts are available for longer stays. Please consult the owners.
- Prices include electricity, water and gas and final clean.
How to book:
Contact the owners direct on (+34) 636 52 75 16 or email [email protected]
About the owners:
Paul and Rita met in Ronda at the Feria de Pedro Romero (Ronda’s annual festival) in September 2008 and hit it off straight away. A few months later Paul emigrated from the UK and they lived together in Casa Rita in Montejaque for nearly three years. They married in 2010 and moved to Villa Indiana in 2011.
Other recommended rental properties:
- Casa Rita, Montejaque – beautifully restored village house, with hot tub and stunning views. Sleeps 4 adults, plus up to 2 children by arrangement – available April, May, September 2022.
- Villa Indiana, Ronda – luxury villa with private pool and large garden, Rural tourism at its best. Sleeps 4 adults and up to 2 children – available during June, July and August 2022.