Hotel Los Castaños, Cartajima…
We are excited to announce our inaugural multifaceted four night retreat (25 – 29 November) just in time to rejuvenate after the summer and before the busy holiday season. This unique event will include not just yoga and pilates, but also an Ayurvedic cooking class, a presentation and personal consultation (if desired) with a renowned psychotherapist, sunrise stretches and meditation, great vegetarian food, use of our infrared sauna, and more. Taking reservations now. Small group max 8 so make sure you don´t miss yours.
BODY, MIND, AND SOUL RETREATS
Save the date! 25th November is the day to be en route to our luxurious boutique hotel in peaceful Cartajima with the intention of relaxing and rejuvenating after the hot summer months and to prepare for the hectic holiday season and the cooler winter months.
We are thrilled to be collaborating with Emily Hulland at Body, Mind and Soul Retreats. Together we have put together a very special retreat with the central theme of self-care. For the fullest details, follow the link above.
A detailed list follows but briefly the 3 day/4 night luxury retreat will include sunrise meditation, Ayurveda cooking session, yoga, pilates, beauty treatments, guided walks in the chestnut forests that surround the village, and a unique opportunity to talk privately with Gabriella Kortsch, renowned psychotherapist.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Please note that this retreat is only available by direct contact with us.
For instant gratification and/or to ask any questions, just pick up the phone. + 34 952 180 778
We can confirm availability immediately and make the reservation for you. 25% non-returnable deposit payable by bank transfer, debit or credit (Visa or MC only) card secures your place. Balance payable two weeks before arrival.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT
- Four nights in one of our super comfortable, luxurious ensuite rooms which are fully equipped with everything you need including some special welcome gifts for your use during your stay and take home with you.
- Los Castaños has only six rooms so the group will be small and intimate with a maximum of 8 people.
- Three healthy sustaining meals. Following the old adage, we propose a sumptuous breakfast buffet, delicious 3-course vegetarian lunch as the main meal of the day, and supper the lightest meal to ensure a good night’s sleep.
- All diets catered to but we plan on a mostly plant based diet with optional dairy products
- Di will lead an Ayurvedic cooking class one lunchtime. You can help prepare the main dishes and then enjoy eating them
- Recipes for the prepared dishes
- Morning pre-breakfast stretch and meditation ritual to be held on the glorious rooftop terrace as the sun rises – subject to weather obviously!
- Emily, Di and John will accompany you on walks in the valley. Depending upon individual abilities
- Our experienced massage therapist will be hand for two of the three days
- Apart from short morning and evening yoga rituals that you will be provided with, full yoga and pilates classes will be held on two days
- The qualified monitor of the village’s gymnasium will lead us in a circuit training session
- Gabriella Kortsch, well-known holistic psychotherapist, relationship coach, and author will give us a motivational talk and you have the opportunity of a private session with her
- Session with a qualified beautician
- All the usual amenities of Los Castaños including our infrared sauna are available
- When we say goodbye after breakfast on Friday morning, you will receive a special leaving gift to remember us by!
Arrival Monday 25th November – Departure Friday 29th November
Price per person based on single occupancy – 1,480 euros
Price per person sharing double room – 1,180 euros
Calle Iglesia, 40
+34 952 180 778